Really LOVE my Steelers

I promise to cheer for the Falcons tomorrow night if you all can find it in your hearts to CHEER for The Steelers. Its going to be a wildly physical game. Defense on both sides will show up and make a show.....it's going to be a fact of who can put the points up. Ben will air it out to Wallace all day, but we have to give it to Mendenhall and get some ground and pound also. And for heavens sake....keep Big Suggs off of Ben. Suggs has his number, and its imprinted on his helmet from hitting him there so much !!! i
I am stoked about this weekends football games. I will be planted squarely in the center of my TV (if i don't get sent to Australia for work, like i have been advised was possible).

GO STEELERSS

I do think we may can beat the Pats if;;

Ben let's go of that ball and avoids getting sacked for a Los of 15. Only reason I think he doesn't chunk the ball was the Ravens defense.

Steelers O Line really needs to tighten up.

Our offense was solid, and Pats defense isn't nearly the level of Baltimore.

So yes, I think we have a shot. But it's NFL. You never really know what can happen.

I would be elated if Pitt wins #7

The Winningest Super Bowl team in the history of the Super Bowl marches on to capture their 8th AFC Championship and secure their spot in Super Bowl XLV!

Did I say Super Bowl?!

Time to break out my Mean Joe Greene jersey and drink a coke!

Here is the deal, and I have been saying this all week. Save me all the historical facts about who did what over the last 40 years.

This is about these players and these coaches. It's relevant to NOW. I believe we do have the team that an win this matchup. We do not have Bradshaw, Swan, Greene. We have Ben, Troy and Harrison.

Back
Top Bottom