Really LOVE my Steelers

I hate the steelers, only reason is because of this guy I used to work with who was a black supremicist (i cant spell) muslim who was the biggest douche I've ever met. Huge steelers fan too.

Here's a recap.....

cache.boston.com_bonzai_fba_Globe_Photo_2007_12_10_1197290007_3142.jpg

[Broken External Image]:

www.pittsburghpost_gazette.com_pg_images_201011_freed_steelers111410_5_330.jpg

www.sunjournal.com_files_imagecache_story_large_2010_11_15_Patriots_20Steelers_20Foo_Sher_111510.jpg

[Broken External Image]:

Dude, thank you for taking the heat off my scandal!!!! :tongue1:

pictures.replayphotos.com_images_NFL_md_national_football_leag4ab8bfed68fcc5ee10aba006449dd592.jpg

Yeah, I really couldn't believe the line wasn't holding up any better for Pitt. The Pats were pumped up for sure. Lot of things hurt Pitt, but Ben still passed for over 350 I think. The Pitt run game didn't really exist, Ward injury hurt them bad and Harrison couldn't get much done due to the guy assigned to him. Lot of football left still. We'll see how it goes. Go Falcons!!!

Anytime Hines is not on the field, you pay dearly for his yardage and blocks. Harrison was dropping back and putting minimal pressure on Brady.

Ben will always be a rock, big lug. Even Troy couldn't seem to keep up. I think its safe to say...Pitt were shocked by NE readiness.

And the Falcons do look great. Would love to see them clean house of their conference some more

Back
Top Bottom