• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Reasonable Doubt" vs "Shadow of a Doubt"- How the jury got it wrong!

Um...what? This is a totally different line of discussion.

Do you ever think about what you're going to post, or is it all stream of conscious and you just hit "post reply" as quick as you can so that you have no time to re-read and think about what you've written?

SURE ! it,s always different when you want to say something..:boink:

Wait...are guy saying that the only reason you're challenging me I that I challenged you for going on and on and on? You werent actually responding to what I wrote?

Not to mention the DNA of anyone else that owned the car before you...how long does it remain detectable? How'd you like to get convicted simply because some kid goes missing and you bought a used car from their parents?

I agree that if you stake your entire claim on DNA evidence, it probably isn't alone enough to find someone guilty of murder. You also have to consider the context in which the DNA evidence in this case was found. It supports a story...the story that her dead body was in the trunk. It goes along with two other pieces of evidence - the scientific evidence supporting decomposition in the trunk and the 911 tape in which the grandmother said she smelled a dead body in the trunk.

I completely see how her DNA could have been in the trunk for other reasons, but in the context of this story...in the context of a decomposing body in the trunk that was later found in the woods...I feel that the DNA evidence supports the prosecution's case for murder.

I agree that if you stake your entire claim on DNA evidence, it probably isn't alone enough to find someone guilty of murder. You also have to consider the context in which the DNA evidence in this case was found. It supports a story...the story that her dead body was in the trunk. It goes along with two other pieces of evidence - the scientific evidence supporting decomposition in the trunk and the 911 tape in which the grandmother said she smelled a dead body in the trunk.

I completely see how her DNA could have been in the trunk for other reasons, but in the context of this story...in the context of a decomposing body in the trunk that was later found in the woods...I feel that the DNA evidence supports the prosecution's case for murder.

No, all it supports is that it was possible that Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of the car. Suspicious? Hell yeah. Proof that Casey killed her? Not in the least.

Maybe she did die in the swimming pool. And, before you say something about the swimsuit, most children that drown in the pool don't do it while actually swimming. They do it by falling in while playing near the pool (look it up). Maybe she fell down the stairs. Maybe her mother did kill her. The problem is that whenever you have the word "maybe" in from, it proves reasonable doubt.

Getting back to having he body in the trunk. Even if they could prove that it was actually a body in the trunk, which they didn't, btw, it still doesn't prove that Casey killed the girl. It just proves that the body was in the trunk. Did any of you read about the woman who carried her dead mother in her car for a month because she couldn't let it go? Not saying it is the same, but people do some pretty stupid things.

Do I personally think that Casey killed her daughter? Yes.
Do I think there was enought evidence to prove it? No.
Does this mean the Judicial System is "broken". No, it is working exactly as it was intended.

For those of you who think otherwise, I truely hope you are never wrongly accused of doing something and end up with others like you on your jury.

No, all it supports is that it was possible that Caylee's dead body was in the trunk of the car. Suspicious? Hell yeah. Proof that Casey killed her? Not in the least.

Maybe she did die in the swimming pool. And, before you say something about the swimsuit, most children that drown in the pool don't do it while actually swimming. They do it by falling in while playing near the pool (look it up). Maybe she fell down the stairs. Maybe her mother did kill her. The problem is that whenever you have the word "maybe" in from, it proves reasonable doubt.

Getting back to having he body in the trunk. Even if they could prove that it was actually a body in the trunk, which they didn't, btw, it still doesn't prove that Casey killed the girl. It just proves that the body was in the trunk. Did any of you read about the woman who carried her dead mother in her car for a month because she couldn't let it go? Not saying it is the same, but people do some pretty stupid things.

Do I personally think that Casey killed her daughter? Yes.
Do I think there was enought evidence to prove it? No.
Does this mean the Judicial System is "broken". No, it is working exactly as it was intended.

For those of you who think otherwise, I truely hope you are never wrongly accused of doing something and end up with others like you on your jury.

Why? she was NOT wrongly accused, SHE DID IT.

Why? she was NOT wrongly accused, SHE DID IT.

And here we go again.....for Pete's sake can you just let it go man? We all know how you feel about it.....

i285.photobucket.com_albums_ll51_arrjaysid_Smileys_20and_20Such_big_chill.gif
i285.photobucket.com_albums_ll51_arrjaysid_Smileys_20and_20Such_beatdedhorse.gif
i285.photobucket.com_albums_ll51_arrjaysid_Smileys_20and_20Such_deadhorse1.gif
i285.photobucket.com_albums_ll51_arrjaysid_Smileys_20and_20Such_deadhorse2.gif
i285.photobucket.com_albums_ll51_arrjaysid_Smileys_20and_20Such_deadhorse.gif

I'd would have voted guilty, and hopefully the state would have executed this piece of trash, if for no other reason than she being stupid.
There is a fix for stupid but it's not used very often.

Everybody that is broke is innocent and anybody with a little cash or credit is guilty, that's how the system.
Your attorney will tell you have a really good chance in court, until you tell him that the funds are running low, then it's time to settle out.
If you want to get screwed then go to the court house/if you want justice then go to the whore house.

Viva Revolution

prove it!!!! Gut feeling isn't good enough.

How did she die?
Where did she die?
When did she die?

If you have the answers, i'm all ears!

again it does not matter........she is dead. ..who says you have to prove all that?.. hello think a little bit..................her mother was with her last...........duh..

Back
Top Bottom