• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recent projects

Come custom light fixtures we built to the customers specs.
DC9A5390-04D4-4BB0-A572-8F7B0AE7892C.jpeg
25A37FED-FF29-47C8-9F10-330497E5FDA8.jpeg

This one has some lights on the side to illuminate an art display wall
8DF61A91-7FBF-4EDA-A0F7-811CDBB6D7A3.jpeg

I Love the bathroom vanity.
Especially the matched/paired panels are incredible.
I've have a overpriced Henredon Bed that was ruined by the craftsmen by NOT Matching up the panels on the headboard they did it on the foot of the bed
View attachment 2103621 View attachment 2103622

Actually it looks like the same process was used on both the head and footboard. The veneer slices just contained some lighter sap wood in the headboard. It’s very likely that color difference wasn’t visible till the clear coat was applied.

Actually it looks like the same process was used on both the head and footboard. The veneer slices just contained some lighter sap wood in the headboard. It’s very likely that color difference wasn’t visible till the clear coat was applied.
I could not remember the term but I feel it would have looked nicer if it was "like a butterfly" it looks like the veneer could have been "mirrored Imaged" starting from the center and working outward. ie... three mirrored images oh well i'm probably not explaining it very well
bottom line your's looks great!

I could not remember the term but I feel it would have looked nicer if it was "like a butterfly" it looks like the veneer could have been "mirrored Imaged" starting from the center and working outward. ie... three mirrored images oh well i'm probably not explaining it very well
bottom line your's looks great!

I agree. It would have looked better had they worked out a way to bookmatch rather than what they did.

Thank you for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom