• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recreational Pot; has your view changed?

Do you think marijuana should be decriminalized and taxed as a commodity?

• Total voters
Legalize it for sure! Why tax it? **** that we get taxed enough already as it is.
Some states have grow cards (I think still). that allows them to grow plenty at home for personal use, so that could work for me as "tax" if you will.
I would much rather someone be able to grow their own, or go to a corner store for an OZ than have to buy from some shady MF in the hood somewhere.
I truly believe in the medicinal aspects, stress relief, and the fun part of it too. BIG PHARM dose not want it to be legal, they know its benefits, how easily it is grown and they are the ones who support the laws more than any other group. I am glad that people are speaking out and more freely about it these days.
Some old ass buffoon decades ago decided that he knew all about it and deemed weed as the devils lettuce, since then many have been jailed and many more killed over it, but none ,NOT ONE has ever been killed by simply smoking it. Yes, some folks drive off a cliff, forget to stop at a red and whatever, but thats no different than an alcohol DUI.
Yes, DUI and underage laws need to be in place, but other than that leave it alone.
I would rather people have an healthier alternative to alcohol,that **** is what kills people and ruins lives.
I hope that one day I will be able to buy some weed legally here in Ga , but, we JUST got Sunday beer not too long ago and some gambling prospect are in the works, but who knows.
Ga is so far behind the times, so much money leaves the state to where the laws are different. Colorado is killing it in sales (tax) right now, they have done more damage to the Mexican drug cartel than any BS law here in the US has.
Weed is everywhere in all kinds of forms, watch out with those new brownies y'all, they will **** you up! Baby steps while eating those....
There are TONS of political people, CEO's," state employees" and high profile people that use it, but yet some jobs cant be applied for because of THC in the applicants system. You can be a raging alcoholic, but dont have any weed in your system. WTF...
I was at a poker game years ago, a guy had a pipe in the shape of a gavel, I thought that is a strange idea for a pipe, but hey, it hits good, no big deal. Later on I found out that it was made for a JUDGE! So yeah, I smoked weed with a Judge while gambling in Ga, Go figure...

I'm pro LE so don't mistake my statement as other.
Fire every municipal, county, state and federal law enforcement officer that has admitted to
criminal drug use and see what happens to LE in general. Imagine if you admitted to other "heinous" crimes that support organized crime (illegal drugs) there would be no waivers and over 60-80% of new hires the last 20 years would be gone.

It simply makes no sence. Gateway drug was that first beer...not some joint. All the Scotch drinking politicians would like you to think otherwise.
Old topic that fills our jails and make otherwise employed people unemployed unless they do somthing like become a politician. Thats right they can only be voted out or impeached unless imprisoned for a felony.
Again I dont smoke or use the crap in over 35 years and have zero interest.

Amyway have a nice Sunday all, no matter your view.

I'm a Pink Floyd fan, nuff said
cheech & chong.jpg

Back
Top Bottom