• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recreational Pot; has your view changed?

Do you think marijuana should be decriminalized and taxed as a commodity?

• Total voters
Leave it up to each state... California, Colorado etc can legalize it and Georgia and Alabama can keep it illegal... in 10 years we will know if it's a good idea or not

I don't want it legal though.

but the problem will be, just like it is now, that there are federal laws taht make it more complicated than that. A full federal legalization and allowing the states to create their own state laws would be the only true way to have this happen.

and just for curiosity of the arguments on the other side, but why exactly are you against it?

Even though I tried it but did not inhale, I think smoking pot just makes you a fake type person. I really don't care what people say about it's relation to beer, whiskey, wine etc. It's better or it's worst, bottom line in my opinion it take a special kind of person to want to smoke weed and call it living normal and by special I don't mean anything good more like damfhfa. You can't smoke pot daily and lead a normal life, I'm sure people who smoke says different, but it's a drug that gets you high, causes memory loss and makes people act stupid. Unless you have a medical condition that Pot help with it should have the following applied, if it was taxed I would agree that it could be legalized and put a 25.00 per joint tax on it if you get caught without a stamp it would be 500.00 per joint fine, lein your house, car toys, or whatever else you had garnish your wages and your taxes if you have filed if not I'm sure that flag would file well also, this would stop the I want to smoke pot crap.. Theirs a reason they call them potheads, I'm sure I'll offend several people on here and really don't care to sell a gun to a pothead so maybe my opinion will keep these type of people out of my site. FYI I know what this **** does to a brain. DON"T BE A POT HEAD

but it's a drug that gets you high, causes memory loss and makes people act stupid.

How is that different than someone who consumes enough alcohol to be inebriated?

At least pot makes most people mellow. Alcohol makes some people downright mean and physically combative.

Doode... I'm 67 years old never touched it in my life but I'm about to. I have terrible joint (no pun intended) pain. Arthritis and Lyme's disease have me eating nearly 10 Aleve a day every day. The Dr has ordered me to stop. The alternative is nothing I want. Oxycontin (sp), besides plugging my innereds nearly killed me . I was literally hooked not in the sense of a street junky but hooked on every Rx the Dr would willingly write. It did take the pain away but I'm not willing to suffer the side effects.

No more... I'm taking a Rocky Mountain vacation soon....

I smoked it back in the day along with what seemed like everybody else. I grew up. I wanted to get ahead in life. Time spent looking for that next bag of weed was a waste. Some of those folks grew up too, some did not. I don't think people should be jailed for it but that stuff just makes you stupid and lazy. Recreation does not mean lifestyle. Get a f'n job, and by the way, you got to pee in this cup.

Back
Top Bottom