• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Recreational Pot; has your view changed?

Do you think marijuana should be decriminalized and taxed as a commodity?

• Total voters
going to see some Australian floyd this weekend
Auzzie is the best tribute band out there saw them and Brit last year at the Fox and Auzzie blows Brit away.
You will love I, and yes they will have metal detectors I git busted for a metal flask of Jack Daniel Honey and had to down it in front of them to get the flask in.
Someone though in the fox fired up a Dobbie or 2, the nerve of them.

Even though I tried it but did not inhale, I think smoking pot just makes you a fake type person. I really don't care what people say about it's relation to beer, whiskey, wine etc. It's better or it's worst, bottom line in my opinion it take a special kind of person to want to smoke weed and call it living normal and by special I don't mean anything good more like damfhfa. You can't smoke pot daily and lead a normal life, I'm sure people who smoke says different, but it's a drug that gets you high, causes memory loss and makes people act stupid. Unless you have a medical condition that Pot help with it should have the following applied, if it was taxed I would agree that it could be legalized and put a 25.00 per joint tax on it if you get caught without a stamp it would be 500.00 per joint fine, lein your house, car toys, or whatever else you had garnish your wages and your taxes if you have filed if not I'm sure that flag would file well also, this would stop the I want to smoke pot crap.. Theirs a reason they call them potheads, I'm sure I'll offend several people on here and really don't care to sell a gun to a pothead so maybe my opinion will keep these type of people out of my site. FYI I know what this **** does to a brain. DON"T BE A POT HEAD

so you tried it once, didnt actually get there, and now you think you know exactly what it does to folks. . .and hate to tell you but i know more than a handful of successful men (and i mean self made multi -millionaires) who do it daily and lead a completely normal life. just saying maybe you should do some more research

Auzzie is the best tribute band out there saw them and Brit last year at the Fox and Auzzie blows Brit away.
You will love I, and yes they will have metal detectors I git busted for a metal flask of Jack Daniel Honey and had to down it in front of them to get the flask in.
Someone though in the fox fired up a Dobbie or 2, the nerve of them.

got a plastic flask for that exact reason :thumb:

so you tried it once, didnt actually get there, and now you think you know exactly what it does to folks. . .and hate to tell you but i know more than a handful of successful men (and i mean self made multi -millionaires) who do it daily and lead a completely normal life. just saying maybe you should do some more research

I dont care what you say or what the science says or what is true.

Even though I tried it but did not inhale, I think smoking pot just makes you a fake type person. I really don't care what people say about it's relation to beer, whiskey, wine etc. It's better or it's worst, bottom line in my opinion it take a special kind of person to want to smoke weed and call it living normal and by special I don't mean anything good more like damfhfa. You can't smoke pot daily and lead a normal life, I'm sure people who smoke says different, but it's a drug that gets you high, causes memory loss and makes people act stupid. Unless you have a medical condition that Pot help with it should have the following applied, if it was taxed I would agree that it could be legalized and put a 25.00 per joint tax on it if you get caught without a stamp it would be 500.00 per joint fine, lein your house, car toys, or whatever else you had garnish your wages and your taxes if you have filed if not I'm sure that flag would file well also, this would stop the I want to smoke pot crap.. Theirs a reason they call them potheads, I'm sure I'll offend several people on here and really don't care to sell a gun to a pothead so maybe my opinion will keep these type of people out of my site. FYI I know what this **** does to a brain. DON"T BE A POT HEAD

Sounds like you just watched Reefer Madness,The Medical benefits alone make it more than worth while. I for one would love not having to take narcotics from the VA..I have them for sleeping while on O2 and a C-pap, oh and also for the pain when I need it...It is a major pain to deal with for law enforcement. I have not heard of one violent crime caused under the influence of Mary Jane. Then again, I hear about violent crime every day on booze..Just sayin.

According to the CDC over half of America is being prescribed mind altering drugs in 2017. I don't do weed and have no desire to but i have a lil more clarity as to why THC is so frowned upon by the Federal Government and pharm/lobbyist?... I do think classifying weed with heroin is totally absurd (never done heroin but seen the effects on COPS). I did get stoned over 20yrs ago and have been drunk before ; personally I had less function control when i was drunk. Currently not a drinker,smoker,or a saint ; but question some of the laws of the land.

Back
Top Bottom