• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reddit Gundeals

Piglatinhater

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
82   3
Reaction score
I was logged in 5 minutes ago (2:45pm EST) and just hit refresh to find these.

wtf.JPG

WTF? If this sticks, it seriously hinders the finding of screaming good deals.
Sad day that Reddit becomes like eBay/Facebook/etc

FWIW, forums were all the rage back in the late 90's and early 2000's... they kind of petered out around 2008-2008 when people started moving from forums to other social media platforms. That effectively killed off a LOT of forums since people were going to FB, YT, Reddit, etc. All the gun forums I'm on have been going STRONG and I think some of it has to do with larger providers having hostile positions to the 2A.
ODT Forever!

FWIW, forums were all the rage back in the late 90's and early 2000's... they kind of petered out around 2008-2008 when people started moving from forums to other social media platforms. That effectively killed off a LOT of forums since people were going to FB, YT, Reddit, etc. All the gun forums I'm on have been going STRONG and I think some of it has to do with larger providers having hostile positions to the 2A.
ODT Forever!
That's good! The two other gun related forums (militaryfirearms) are pretty much a ghost town. I hardly ever go there any more due to the lak (or extremely long) reply times. The classified sections are the wooooorst..

Just noticed the same thing. WTH? Censorship at a massive level.
No joke. But all the r/trees and other marajuana/drug related forums are still up. HMMMMMMM....