• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading Class?

partsman

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Cowboy Action Shooter
117   0
Reaction score
Before posting this thread I did a search and did not find any classes currently listed. I am getting into reloading to support my SASS Cowboy Action Shooting habit. I thought it would be helpful to take a basic reloading class. Are there any classes being offered outside the perimeter (Gwinnett County area) soon?

B4 U go, do some reading (Lymans Handloading 49th Edition, ABC's of Reloading, etc), THEN: watch a few YouTube Vids ...
This will give you some basics that will make the class more enjoyable and vastly improve the learning experience!

Never forget: Reloading is like skydiving and Scuba diving ... enjoyable and safe BUT ONLY IF YOU FOLLOW ALL OF THE RULES!

B4 U go, do some reading (Lymans Handloading 49th Edition, ABC's of Reloading, etc), THEN: watch a few YouTube Vids ...
This will give you some basics that will make the class more enjoyable and vastly improve the learning experience!

Never forget: Reloading is like skydiving and Scuba diving ... enjoyable and safe BUT ONLY IF YOU FOLLOW ALL OF THE RULES!

Yes, I have been reading a lot and watching videos. Before I start actually reloading, I think taking a class would be good. I may also visit with someone that reloads and watch them in action.

Back
Top Bottom