• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Reloading Classes

JWP6114

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
22   1
Reaction score
Basic Class North Side:
The Brass Exchange will be hosting a 3 hour Basic Reloading Class next class date: TBD Time: TBD Location: TBD
info on the class and up can be found here---> TBD
Please sign up on the web page, call the shop if you need assistance.

Basic Class South Side:
Atlanta Range and Ordnance will be hosting a 3 hour Basic Reloading Class next class date: 4-26-14 TENTATIVELY Time: 10AM-1PM Location: ARO in Newnan GA
info on the class and up can be found here---> http://www.atlantagunrange.com/firearm-classes/eventdetail/519/87/basic-reloading-course-4-26
Please sign up on the web page, call the shop if you need assistance.

Advanced Class North Side:
The Brass Exchange will be hosting a 4 hour Advanced Reloading Class next class date: TBD Time: TBD Location: TBD
Please sign up on the web page, PM me if you need assistance.

Advanced Class South Side:
Atlanta Range and Ordnance will be hosting a 4 hour Advanced Reloading Class next class date: TBD Time: TBD Location: ARO in Newnan GA
Call the shop if you have questions.

Jake

Last edited:
This is one of my best friends and a serious long range precision fanatic. If you need to learn how to reload pistol ammo or shoot a 1/4 minute at 1000 yards this is your man!! He's a great instructor and a marine. If you don't get what you need from his class, sell your guns!! Like that!

Took one of Jake's beginner classes in the past. Great instructor. Helped me get over the "what do I do next" stage. He even helped me choose some loading equipment.
How about an advanced class?
Jimmy

Back
Top Bottom