• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Reloading manuals

jaybees

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
13   1
Reaction score
There's probably a number of different ways to get free reloading info. But I find it quite handy to have all of the different manufacturers manuals right at my finger tips on my iPad. Download the free app "scribed". Go to documents and type "reloading manuals" in the search bar. Almost every edition, from every manufacturer all in one place. And to simplify even further....I copy and paste specific caliber data in a separate "notes" folder.

Good tip!

Years ago that's the reason I bought the caliber specific Loadbooks USA books- they were just copied pages of the manufacturer's data, but it was all in one place and worth $4.95 to me. It's interesting to compare the different manufacturer's numbers for nearly the exact same bullet/powder combo.

There's probably a number of different ways to get free reloading info. But I find it quite handy to have all of the different manufacturers manuals right at my finger tips on my iPad. Download the free app "scribed". Go to documents and type "reloading manuals" in the search bar. Almost every edition, from every manufacturer all in one place. And to simplify even further....I copy and paste specific caliber data in a separate "notes" folder.

Great tip!!!

Back
Top Bottom