• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Responding to PM's

Usually offering $40 off the listed price of a rifle isn't an insult. I guess if it's only an $80 rifle, that's a low-ball offer lol

Yea, thats what I thought... I guess if someone was selling a $500 dollar gun and I offered $250 for it, that would be a dick move. I will say this, at least he did it via PM.

Why do people not respond to pm's? It dives me crazy. Especially if they respond once but then just never say another word. I can see you've been online.....hell, even a f you would be better than no response

End rant. Thanks for joining me on this little adventure

It's called being polite. Someone takes the time to PM you -- the polite thing to do is answer them back -- positive or negative doesn't natter -- just answer them. We are now in the me me me generation. I was brought up to open doors for women -- say please and thank you -- offer a firm handshake when meeting someone for the first time (not one that is akin to shaking a limp fish) and saying hello to your neighbor. Our world has gone to h_ _ _ in a hand basket. Just my two cents..............

Back
Top Bottom