• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Resturant/Bar carry question

This is by no means a personal attack but rather a question/comment. If someone were indeed riding a bicycle down a busy public road with a rifle slung across their back would you not want one of those "ignorant cops" to a least speak with the individual on the bike? Not to harass or intimidate but simply to determine if possibly the biker is on his way to the nearest public school?

:pound:
...and you think he would just tell you that he was on his way to school if questioned? Sure

As I stated in my private message. "Give it a few minutes and the sexual intellects will feel compelled to put their own spin on a conversation between two people". Perhaps one day cousins will not be allowed to marry cousins in GA.

As I stated in my private message. "Give it a few minutes and the sexual intellects will feel compelled to put their own spin on a conversation between two people". Perhaps one day cousins will not be allowed to marry cousins in GA.

What's up with the sexual intellects comments? and for the record I don't ride bicycles either, nor marry my cousin, well only once.

But yet you still fornicate with your sister?

Would I be considered a sexual intellect if
(a)Entered bar w/3rd cousin while ccing
(b)Had sex with said 3nd cousin while ocing
(c)had sex with said 3rd cousin while riding bicycle ccing
(d)All the above.

You can carry. The BBQ joint owner should want law-abiding gun toters in his establishment. There are no signs on the entrance stating otherwise, right? Riding a bike with a rifle slung on your back is a great idea, a scabbard on the bike, even better. A gun in public should not raise an eyebrow unless someone is "brandishing" which means pointing/acting aggressive. No, police do not have to right to question/detain someone simply for having an exposed firearm in public. Please copy and paste this link. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jfdEbe7e9GE

Back
Top Bottom