• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riddle me this...

Why do people that don't own glocks only talk about glocks.

These threads are kind of like sitting on the couch with your wife while she watches the Miss America Pageant and calls all the women ugly. :wacko:
We just trying to understand....I don't own a GLOCK,proudly won't ever own a glock,unless it's giving to me....I own guns that I truly like they we they feel and how they shoot so I'll probably not ever get she'd of them

We just trying to understand....I don't own a GLOCK,proudly won't ever own a glock,unless it's giving to me....I own guns that I truly like they we they feel and how they shoot so I'll probably not ever get she'd of them
Nothing wrong with that. :thumb:

I like all flavors, Glocks are not my favorite, but I enjoy shooting just about anything. At least their pocket 9 (g43) they have isn't unpleasant to shoot. They're affordable (excluding ODT listings) and the customer service can't be beat!!!

20160530_122700.png

They're fairly cheap (as long as they're not stippled) and there are a metric **** ton of them out there. They're reliable as hell and pretty simple to work on if you need to.

If somebody needs some quick cash, they know they can sell a Glock without worrying about not being able to find another one to replace it later on.

That being said, yall will be seeing my G17 listed as soon as CZ comes back out with the Phantom this year. LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom