• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ripple XRP Cryptocurrency of The Future

Reading the ups and downs of this thread has convinced me I dont need any cryptocurrency.

just got to remember at the end of the day its all a gamble. Im still very interested in crypto but i dont look at it as an investment like normal stocks and the such, i look at it as a much more volatile gamble more akin to having some fun in vagas.

So what's the next one to go up? Shoulda, coulda, woulda with Ripple but I don't want to miss the next boat.

wouldnt be cutting xrp even close to out yet. lots of cryptos crashed over the past couple days but i'd suspect it to bounce back.

my son got us to buy litecoin??? $250 worth......we'll see
I've got a little Litecoin through Coinbase as I wait for my Bitstamp account to get verified to try the XRP. Bought it around $250, sold it just over $300, and re-bought when it hit $230ish. I'm up right now, but it's like going to Vegas . . . . you just don't know.

I'm new to the game as well --- anyone have any complaints, suggestions, or recommendations on or other then using Bitstamp?

I made $50 in Coinbase and moved it to Binance so I could try some other cryptos. I immediately lost $25 of it. So I went to move it back to Coinbase, but the minimum is .1 ETH. Which today is about $130. Instead of trying to recover the remaining $25, I'm better off calling that whole move a $50 lesson lol.

At least it was all profit, so it's not really a "loss."

ETH has been steady climbing lately.

Back
Top Bottom