• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rivian stock

Which share price will come first?

• $10

• $50

• Tacos al pastor

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought you have to buy it directly at MSRP but the resale market is marked up crazy.
Yea. I’m not sure what the market adjustment comment was. You have to buy direct from rivian. No dealerships at this point. Amazon owns an 18% stake with orders for 100,000 delivery vans by 2030. I’ve been buying rivian shares. 5 years from now folks will wish they had bought in at this price. IMO

Reactions: GFB
Yea. I’m not sure what the market adjustment comment was. You have to buy direct from rivian. No dealerships at this point. Amazon owns an 18% stake with orders for 100,000 delivery vans by 2030. I’ve been buying rivian shares. 5 years from now folks will wish they had bought in at this price. IMO
I think they’ll go near bankrupt and get bought out or they will go to the moon. No idea which is more likely.

A fool and his money are soon parted. The 2023 recession and massive layoffs will bankrupt a lot of these companies and especially their suppliers.
Lol. I’ve been hearing this crap for 2 1/2 years now. First it was the pandemic was going to crash the economy. Then it was run away home prices. Now it’s “high” interest rates.

Lol. I’ve been hearing this crap for 2 1/2 years now. First it was the pandemic was going to crash the economy. Then it was run away home prices. Now it’s “high” interest rates.
False unemployment numbers put out by the BLS and DOL along with skyrocketing credit card debit, rising interest rates directly affecting small business as well as the slow down in housing and the automotive industry will push it over the edge. If you were around in the late 70’s better known as the Carter Days you will remember that when interest rates go up housing markets go down and the automotive industry begin massive layoffs. The suppliers to these industries are directly impacted and the trickle down becomes a raging river.

Back
Top Bottom