• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rivian stock

Which share price will come first?

• $10

• $50

• Tacos al pastor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol. You can still get a mortgage rates in the high 4% range. 6% is still good. Most of the homes we frame are $500,000 to $1 million. Those folks are buying with cash or can afford a $3000-$5000 mortgage payment. We quit using hammers many years ago😉
The hammer comment was illustrative. Jumbo mortgages are over 6% now for Dec 2022. That's expensive money and it's going to get more expensiver.

The hammer comment was illustrative. Jumbo mortgages are over 6% now for Dec 2022. That's expensive money and it's going to get more expensiver.
6% is still a low rate historically. Folks got used to cheap money now the fed is trying to softly get us out of this mess. My builders are steadily pricing build jobs and putting up a few specs. One just finished developing a 33 lot neighborhood on a local reservoir where the houses will be $700,000 to $1mil. Said he’s got 10 families interested in building.

If Amazon wasn’t invested in rivian I wouldn’t mess with it. With them owning an 18% stake and with orders for 100,000 vans,I’ll take my chances. There are worse things to waste money on
Don't mind me. I'm emotionally invested in their failure. Good luck in the Peach Bowl. Go Dawgs!

Don't mind me. I'm emotionally invested in their failure. Good luck in the Peach Bowl. Go Dawgs!
I understand. A lot of my work is in the area. Mostly Walton county. I know you folks don’t want more people but I earn my living off of people buying new homes. Hopefully it won’t have to much of a negative effect

Lol. You can still get a mortgage rates in the high 4% range. 6% is still good. Most of the homes we frame are $500,000 to $1 million. Those folks are buying with cash or can afford a $3000-$5000 mortgage payment. We quit using hammers many years ago😉
Back when I ran cable, those were the most foreclosures. I hope the best for you friend and hope you’re nestEgging cause a repeat is inevitable. By 2024 our economy will be broken.

Home prices have dropped every month for over a year now, Biden’s administration announces 1million new job starts, and quietly amends that to 10k, but everything is fine and nothing is wrong…

Back
Top Bottom