• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK Gun Show at the Expo Center 12/15-16. Anybody Going?

gun show 3.jpg

One of the better RK Expo shows I've been to in the past year or so. Good buying crowd, probably the best crowd since Trump won. Selling crowd is still off compared to the peak of the Hillary scare of 2016, but still pretty solid.
There's a new vendor at the show, a young couple down all the way from Michigan selling steel targets in the back right corner. Very nice folks, and their targets are top notch.

I picked up a few things, saw several solid deals, and of course saw the usual sellers that are crazy expensive.

I enjoyed this show way more than I thought I would.

One of the better RK Expo shows I've been to in the past year or so. Good buying crowd, probably the best crowd since Trump won. Selling crowd is still off compared to the peak of the Hillary scare of 2016, but still pretty solid.
There's a new vendor at the show, a young couple down all the way from Michigan selling steel targets in the back right corner. Very nice folks, and their targets are top notch.

I picked up a few things, saw several solid deals, and of course saw the usual sellers that are crazy expensive.

I enjoyed this show way more than I thought I would.

Good to hear! I talked myself out of goin', but may roll out tomorrow because of your report!

Back
Top Bottom