• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK Gun Show This Weekend...Anybody Going?

I ended up selling an Uberti Cattleman .22 and an H&R 929 .22. I got a good deal on a new Sig SP2022 from Georgia Transfer Company, and picked up 100 rounds of 124gr FMJ 9mm from Southern Munitions to try out. I've never used their ammo.

**One seller I want to give a BIG heads up to everyone about is Rome Gun and Pawn. They are located on the far left side, kind of close to the coffee stand in the corner. Their used gun prices are LEGIT, and the price listed was out the door prices, no sales tax or other fees. They had several guns on the counter that were VERY appealing. I ended up buying a Sig P320 from them. I've been wanting to try one, the price was right, so I'm happy.

This!

They didn't have what I was looking this time, but their prices were great. Next time I'm in the market, I will definitely give them a shot. I'm in Rome to visit my daughter at Berry once or twice a month anyway.

Didn't find anything. Came close twice to trading my walther ppk 22lr for a Luger and another for fn5.7 but the Luger was way overpriced for trade value and the fn57 I want but not trading a gem for it.
Saw some crazy milsurp prices. M39 finns for $900 -$1200. More carcano s in 7.35 than I've ever seen in a single place but all way over the $300 area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom