Road Rage in Dacula

Trayvon, is that you?
Sounds like the 'victim' escalated the situation by following the alleged shooter to his abode. Lotsa stupid in this scenario though.

Channel 2 news called the deceased the perpetrator and the passenger has been charged. The media got it right finally! I'm sure the surviving perpetrator/passenger won't be following anyone home again.

The news said the shooter won't be charged and deemed it self defense. In Other Clayton County news: CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. -- The woman shot by Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill has applied for a job with the sheriff's department.
I guess love hurts.

Yep, Fox claimed road rage and shooting, 15 minutes later, 2 men followed another man home, the one man shot one of the two. No charges for the shooter and the shot Guy's buddy was a witness.

I agree with going to the police station. However, following me home entering my property, putting my family and I on defense changes the rules of engagement a tad.

With as little information it sounds like nothing to legally charge the shooter with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom