Rolex value destruction

Went grey on the GMT with no rAgrets.
Sometimes you just gotta have what you gotta have and the grey market is all there is. I especially get it on that particular watch.

The Black/blue GMT on the jubilee (refuse to call it Batgirl. Prefer the Bruce Wayne designation) would be at the top of my list if I had to choose only 1 to own. I will eventually get one.

Sometimes you just gotta have what you gotta have and the grey market is all there is. I especially get it on that particular watch.

The Black/blue GMT on the jubilee (refuse to call it Batgirl. Prefer the Bruce Wayne designation) would be at the top of my list if I had to choose only 1 to own. I will eventually get one.
Been eyeing the BLNR since the end of 2018 before it was introduced on Jubilee. I guess you could call it my grail. Finally caved and picked one up to celebrate a promotion, first kid, and a bunch of other things to justify the purchase lol.

Been eyeing the BLNR since the end of 2018 before it was introduced on Jubilee. I guess you could call it my grail. Finally caved and picked one up to celebrate a promotion, first kid, and a bunch of other things to justify the purchase lol.
Hands down my favorite Rolex model. Truly a heirloom watch.

I've got an Omega Seamaster 300M in blue. Absolutely fabulous watch, but it's just not a Rolex. The styling difference requires one to own both brands. :becky: At least that's what I tell my wife about all my watches. :thumb:
That's part of the reason I dig the Seamaster. It's NOT a Rolex. Sure I would LOVE a Sub or Explorer 2 but if I can't afford those then I don't want something that looks like it. That's why I never gave Tudor a second look. I know they make great watches but to me it's like wanting a Lincoln Town Car and settling for a Mercury Marquis.
The Seamaster is it's own thing and look. Kinda like the Oris Aquis . So to ME I'm fine with wearing a watch that doesn't stand out to the general public. It's like you gotta be a watch guy to appreciate it. And given all the videos I see lately about broad daylight strong arm and armed robberies of people just for their Rolex I think I may be able to live without one.

That's part of the reason I dig the Seamaster. It's NOT a Rolex. Sure I would LOVE a Sub or Explorer 2 but if I can't afford those then I don't want something that looks like it. That's why I never gave Tudor a second look. I know they make great watches but to me it's like wanting a Lincoln Town Car and settling for a Mercury Marquis.
The Seamaster is it's own thing and look. Kinda like the Oris Aquis . So to ME I'm fine with wearing a watch that doesn't stand out to the general public. It's like you gotta be a watch guy to appreciate it. And given all the videos I see lately about broad daylight strong arm and armed robberies of people just for their Rolex I think I may be able to live without one.
I would gladly own a Tudor over a Sub. The Pelagos is gorgeous and a little more subtle than a Sub

Back
Top Bottom