Roll tide

Nice gun! Troll Tide!

GLWS! Troll Tide!

Great price! Toll Tide!

Bump. Troll Tide!

Wish you were closer. Troll Tide!

Great guy to do bidness wif! Troll Tide!

Yeah. I see what you mean. Just can't get enough!

Troll Tide!
Roll Tide!!! You need at least 3 exclamation points.

How long have yall been roll tide fans? Even if they weren"t winning would you still be yelling roll tide?
Grew up with it. My cousin was Danny Ridgeway Alabama quarterback. My sister and brother in law are both Grads. If I hadn't joined the Army I would have gone. I did party with my sister down at Alabama in the early 90's and my sister hooked me up with a cheerleader friend of hers. I had good times at that school even if I didn't graduate from there. In Alabama there is no professional football team there is only Alabama and Auburn. So if you like football you are a fan of one or the other.

Last edited:
I grew up with a penis...REALLY like having it. Big fan. Ya don't see me ending every post with an ode to it do ya?

Doesn't sound near as stupid as this....

cdn.bleacherreport.net_images_root_slides_photos_002_226_251_d0a4d3735fdc8ba0c98b0c8ed8ebb4860.gif

Doesn't sound near as stupid as this....

cdn.bleacherreport.net_images_root_slides_photos_002_226_251_d0a4d3735fdc8ba0c98b0c8ed8ebb4860.gif
And no one starts threads talking **** about War Eagle. I am starting to think Alabama fans are a little more mature than the rest of you college football fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Ain't hattin' bro...just found me a sharp stick and a boring stretch and decided ta poke the ephelant in the ass. ;)
Ah, well that's understandable. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom