• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rome Man Shoots Himself. "Accident"

If I'm driving for more than 30 minutes ill un-holster my weapon and leave it in the side of the door. If I'm sitting in my car and something were to happen, the last thing I want to be doing is trying to unholster in the seated position. Once I get where I'm going it goes back on the hip..

This is another reason my carry has a long ass 7lbs pull, to help prevent **** like this from happening. I wish ol' boy a speedy recovery.

Great vid Aegis.

This is another reason I carry Glock. No, not starting a fanboy rant. Just a standardization and awareness rant. With Glock you have zero external safeties. Screw "safe action" for anything other than dropping the gun. So you know each and every time you touch the gun it is only 3/4 inch away from shooting. Every time you touch it you are trained again not to touch the trigger. I think many negligent discharges happen because people are used to a gun that is idiot proofed to some extent by some safety. The ONLY safety I trust is proper operation. I never want to use the crutch of an external safety.

Back
Top Bottom