• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RONI Micro Conversion Kit

These are a pretty cool conversion. And this most current iteration of the MCK is pretty ingenuitive to be able to fit the 17/19/19X/22/23/25/31/32/45. The Gen 1 MCK is cheap since the Gen 2 MCK is now on pre-order.

I was about to start a thread on these until I saw this one tonight. I just saw them earlier today at the Gwinnett show for sale by a local vendor. I believe they said the base model w/o any bells or whistles runs $230. The cool thing is that they had them for Glocks, Sigs, and Smith and Wessons though. Just curious bulletslinger101 bulletslinger101 what you thought of yours since you said you recently picked one up? Looks like a new version is coming out in January the dealer told me. Trying to decide if I should pick one up next week at the Expo show or wait for the newer one myself.

I was about to start a thread on these until I saw this one tonight. I just saw them earlier today at the Gwinnett show for sale by a local vendor. I believe they said the base model w/o any bells or whistles runs $230. The cool thing is that they had them for Glocks, Sigs, and Smith and Wessons though. Just curious bulletslinger101 bulletslinger101 what you thought of yours since you said you recently picked one up? Looks like a new version is coming out in January the dealer told me. Trying to decide if I should pick one up next week at the Expo show or wait for the newer one myself.
If you want the Gen 4 MCK Roni (fits Glock 19, 17, 22, 23, 19x, 45), I am just about to list mine that I bought a month ago. Brand new, never used at all, in the box. I traded my Glock, since I bought it. PM me for price and if you want pics. (I'm asking quite a bit less than $230)

If you want the Gen 4 MCK Roni (fits Glock 19, 17, 22, 23, 19x, 45), I am just about to list mine that I bought a month ago. Brand new, never used at all, in the box. I traded my Glock, since I bought it. PM me for price and if you want pics. (I'm asking quite a bit less than $230)

Thanks for the info. I forgot to mention that I was thinking about one that would go with my S&W M&P I've got. So one for a Glock won't do me any good but thanks for the offer. Good luck on yours when you list it.

Thanks for the info. I forgot to mention that I was thinking about one that would go with my S&W M&P I've got. So one for a Glock won't do me any good but thanks for the offer. Good luck on yours when you list it.
Thanks. My impression with the new generation vs the original MCK: if you want one that will allow you to run it suppressed, wait for the new one, if not save a few bucks and get the original MCK.

Hey brother, it is something fun to use for sure. I took a Insight Technology MRDS with a Picatinny adaptor and mounted it. The pistol of choice I use in it a Gen 3 G19 (No upgrades). I zeroed it at 50 yards as that’s all I have room for on my property currently until I clear some more brush. The fun thing with this is instead of having slower target acquisition at 40 yards with just proper pistol grip site picture trigger squeeze and follow through now shots of that distance are much faster and hits on target I consistently every shot. Here’s a photo of what I currently have mine set up with:

639748e60d9f753fcdbb2b62ac33bca7.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey brother, it is something fun to use for sure. I took a Insight Technology MRDS with a Picatinny adaptor and mounted it. The pistol of choice I use in it a Gen 3 G19 (No upgrades). I zeroed it at 50 yards as that’s all I have room for on my property currently until I clear some more brush. The fun thing with this is instead of having slower target acquisition at 40 yards with just proper pistol grip site picture trigger squeeze and follow through now shots of that distance are much faster and hits on target I consistently every shot. Here’s a photo of what I currently have mine set up with:

639748e60d9f753fcdbb2b62ac33bca7.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a pretty cool setup for sure! If I get into one, I'll be getting the one made for my S&W M&P 2.0. The price tag was a little surprising if you go with all the upgrades (somewhere in the $400 range) which includes backup sights and a built-in flashlight so I'm weighing my options as the dealer that had them at today's show will have them at the Expo show next weekend as well. But it's good to know someone has had a good experience with one so far. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'll post up a photo of my setup if I pick it up!

Back
Top Bottom