• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RONI Micro Conversion Kit

That's a pretty cool setup for sure! If I get into one, I'll be getting the one made for my S&W M&P 2.0. The price tag was a little surprising if you go with all the upgrades (somewhere in the $400 range) which includes backup sights and a built-in flashlight so I'm weighing my options as the dealer that had them at today's show will have them at the Expo show next weekend as well. But it's good to know someone has had a good experience with one so far. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'll post up a photo of my setup if I pick it up!

I got ya. I opted to go with what was in the link as you are able to piece it all together relatively cheap in a fairly short amount of time. By this meeting I have extra back up iron sights from when I was in the service both front and rear I also have a couple of lights couple sure fire lights if I wanted to go that route I could get the one that is supposed to mount into the chassis itself. I didn’t see the need for it. Honestly my GEN 3 G19 now lives in that chassis.

It’s definitely easy to grab should you hear a bump in the night that’s easy to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom