• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger No 1 assault rifle

I haven’t seen many used Ruger no1s in shops in years. Maybe an influx of them is fixing to come across the border. I can’t think of any particular caliber/ variant I need off the top of my head. But if the price is right that hasn’t stopped me before. Didn’t need a 1H in 416 Rigby but by golly I might one day.
All these guns being banned in CAN will be destroyed. They have no interest in making money or doing the right thing.

To be fair it looks like the #1s will be removed from the amendment being considered because it made it look too ridiculous to call it an 'assault weapon'.

Also, all this is an amendment to a bill that hasn't passed yet, but there's no doubt it will and will ban ALL semiauto, center-fire rifles that use any kind of detachable magazine.

Also any rifle that has more than 10,000 Joules of muzzle energy. That was aimed at 50BMG, but was how the #1 was caught up because it's available in some calibers that also meet that level.

The same is true for literally all Mausers, and even Enfields, one of the most common rifles in CAN. They all have been modified to shoot >10,000 J calibers so they are on the list as well.

I haven’t seen many used Ruger no1s in shops in years. Maybe an influx of them is fixing to come across the border. I can’t think of any particular caliber/ variant I need off the top of my head. But if the price is right that hasn’t stopped me before. Didn’t need a 1H in 416 Rigby but by golly I might one day.
Soooooo.............?????? What would you pay for Ruger #1 in that grand 416 Rigby caliber? The right price is not cheap for such a fine implement of destruction - or - as they are now described in the communist country of Kanukruskia: A number one sturm gavere 416 of Rigby.

Soooooo.............?????? What would you pay for Ruger #1 in that grand 416 Rigby caliber? The right price is not cheap for such a fine implement of destruction - or - as they are now described in the communist country of Kanukruskia: A number one sturm gavere 416 of Rigby.
Tree fiddy….

We need like minded people in office! Fine place to start! It’s a real **** of a job , for the people by the people
You will only be choosing between the demopublican criminals the current criminal gang allows you to choose from.

The paradigm has changed, it is too late and most folks are in denial of it...they have been deceived and have been captured by the deception.

1671810719872.png

dam, ya'all talking about this? a single shot gun!? such a fudd looking gun! banned!? sad.

Back
Top Bottom