• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger No 1 assault rifle

someone needs to go save & import all them (modernized) Canadian VZ58s though! since they were never able to get AKs, they got a ton of VZs as a (allowed) substitute.
1671810993114.png

Always wanted one. I guess I end up going with a bolt gun.
I doubt they will drop much in price in the states over this. Still very limited numbers being made.

Burdy Burdy did one up that was on another level. If you haven't seen that thread it is some real eye candy

You will only be choosing between the demopublican criminals the current criminal gang allows you to choose from.

The paradigm has changed, it is too late and most folks are in denial of it...they have been deceived and have been captured by the deception.
True statement! The end is near! Water cost more than fuel! They’ve been feeding us recycled **** water for years turn the faucet on and the chlorine knocks you off your feet

View attachment 5118477

dam, ya'all talking about this? a single shot gun!? such a fudd looking gun! banned!? sad.
A thousand dead Cape Buffalo would disagree with the Fudd aspect.
someone needs to go save & import all them (modernized) Canadian VZ58s though! since they were never able to get AKs, they got a ton of VZs as a (allowed) substitute.
View attachment 5118487
Maybe we can call Obama and he'll get his pals at the ATF to help run guns South of the border. I hear they are experts at that kind of thing. We could get some Sherpas to help us hike them over the mountainous area of boarder to avoid detection.

You will only be choosing between the demopublican criminals the current criminal gang allows you to choose from.

The paradigm has changed, it is too late and most folks are in denial of it...they have been deceived and have been captured by the deception.
If those are the only choices I have it's because I'm not doing enough to safeguard my rights. It would be very difficult for me to sit back and complain about quality options for office if all I'm doing is playing the armchair quarterback. I'm going to keep voting and keep doing all that I can to eliminate any current or proposed anti-gun legislation. I refuse to fall into the trap of cynicism. It's self-destructive and breeds apathy. That's not what we need now.

Back
Top Bottom