• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger No 1 assault rifle

Gordylew

Firefighter Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
191   0
Reaction score
I recently saw a photo of some guns being turned in for a buy back in Canada. One of the rifles was a Ruger no 1, I thought, How stupid is the person turning in Ruger No 1. Well turns out the Ruger No 1 is on Canada's list of rifles they want banned. My god someone stop this stupid ride, I want to get off. Apparently a Ruger No 1 in 460 Weatherby mag generates too much energy and because there's some chambered in that caliber, they all are now banned. Please if you have any liberal relatives, please feed them some dranno or something before the insanity creeps across the border.

I recently saw a photo of some guns being turned in for a buy back in Canada. One of the rifles was a Ruger no 1, I thought, How stupid is the person turning in Ruger No 1. Well turns out the Ruger No 1 is on Canada's list of rifles they want banned. My god someone stop this stupid ride, I want to get off. Apparently a Ruger No 1 in 460 Weatherby mag generates too much energy and because there's some chambered in that caliber, they all are now banned. Please if you have any liberal relatives, please feed them some dranno or something before the insanity creeps across the border.
If week ass white Americans don’t make a stand, the government is going to take ours.

I haven’t seen many used Ruger no1s in shops in years. Maybe an influx of them is fixing to come across the border. I can’t think of any particular caliber/ variant I need off the top of my head. But if the price is right that hasn’t stopped me before. Didn’t need a 1H in 416 Rigby but by golly I might one day.

Being an avid fan of the no. 1 and single shot rifles was expecting to see some
awful pics. Just shake my head at the ignorance of some folks.

Back
Top Bottom