• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger No 1 assault rifle

You will only be choosing between the demopublican criminals the current criminal gang allows you to choose from.

The paradigm has changed, it is too late and most folks are in denial of it...they have been deceived and have been captured by the deception.
If the people have no say in it, explain Trump.

Soooooo.............?????? What would you pay for Ruger #1 in that grand 416 Rigby caliber? The right price is not cheap for such a fine implement of destruction - or - as they are now described in the communist country of Kanukruskia: A number one sturm gavere 416 of Rigby.
I think I paid $600 for mine with a box of ammo. But that was 15 years ago when a box of ammo was under $90. Still waiting for a rogue pachyderm to wander in the yard.

Well, Canada banned .50 BMG caliber sniper rifles, anti-material rifles, back in 2020. The ban includes rifles available in other extra high-powered rifle cartridges besides just the 50 BMG.

So, in a nutshell, Canada's legislators couldn't figure out a way to ban things like the Barrett M99 without banning
the Ruger No.1 as well.

5431CF77-2BB7-4327-A442-3F3283FAEF2A.jpeg
87A893EC-33DB-450E-A06A-D928224C8AE8.jpeg

I think I paid $600 for mine with a box of ammo. But that was 15 years ago when a box of ammo was under $90. Still waiting for a rogue pachyderm to wander in the yard.
I heard of people seeing Pink pachyderms back in the day. I know of one that stood on the front of a motel on highway 36 just East of Chrisman Illinois. It was a talented one too, it held a giant martini glass in it's trunk. So don't get discouraged, you drink enough shine you just might see one yourself, but at that point it may affect your ability to make a killing shot.

If the people have no say in it, explain Trump.
An anomaly for sure as he crashed the party. now what were his achievements other than bla bla bla.....

I liked him for one reason only: He irritated the piss out of those demopublicans and journalists.

He was not Epsteined as he probably had an agreement with the fascists so he could have a reserved seat when the music stops.

If those are the only choices I have it's because I'm not doing enough to safeguard my rights. It would be very difficult for me to sit back and complain about quality options for office if all I'm doing is playing the armchair quarterback. I'm going to keep voting and keep doing all that I can to eliminate any current or proposed anti-gun legislation. I refuse to fall into the trap of cynicism. It's self-destructive and breeds apathy. That's not what we need now.
It is not cynicism, but rather facing reality. Go ahead and vote if it makes you feel good. maybe you are not voting hard enough or often enough.

One of these days we will all have to step into the ring to take on an opponent named Reality. For most of us, it won't be pretty.

An anomaly for sure as he crashed the party. now what were his achievements other than bla bla bla.....

I liked him for one reason only: He irritated the piss out of those demopublicans and journalists.

He was not Epsteined as he probably had an agreement with the fascists so he could have a reserved seat when the music stops.
Are you really unaware of Trump's achievements or are you simply denying them because the fact he accomplished so much does not fit your narrative?

I suggest that we require the viewing of holocaust documentaries in schools. It's traumatic and troubleing more so to children. BUT once the general public gets it through their heads that any government can become twisted and evil they may understand that once this happens the ONLY recourse is for the people to overthrow those evil people in power. The Nazis in germany, the marxists in russia, the communists in china and many other governments have had no problem SLAUGHTERING THEIR OWN CITIZENS......AFTER TAKING THEIR GUNS!

Netflix has loads of documentaries showing these horrible things. It is easy to think that this could not happen in our country but remember our president was quoted as saying that they have F16s and nuclear weapons to prevent any fight against a tyranny of government.

Back
Top Bottom