• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger sickness

Trigger and action are already done. Just checking here before I drop the quid on a Beyer or Clark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you considered a Green Mountain tapered sporter? Most of the folks on Rimfirecentral.com seem to highly recommend them. There was a 18" Green Mountain bull barrel in the firearm accessories section for $80-85. I think I saw it yesterday.

Yep, it's a lot of fun and I really enjoy it. Been coaching 4 years now. That's my granddaughter on the line with me in the pic. She has since aged out of the bb program and has got into archery big time.

Yep, it's a lot of fun and I really enjoy it. Been coaching 4 years now. That's my granddaughter on the line with me in the pic. She has since aged out of the bb program and has got into archery big time.

Our two older have aged out to air sporter, Rimfire, and shotgun. Youngest still shoots BB. Wife and I both are team coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A First for me... :)
Ruger 77/22 Hornet
Stainless with laminated stock.. Not too keen on Tasco but I'll play with it and decide what I would like. Test fire tomorrow..
IMG_20181114_114459.jpg
IMG_20181114_114425.jpg
IMG_20181114_114558.jpg

Picked up another 77/44 in blue with synthetic too but that's nothing special. :)

I let my 8334 go pretty quick, stock was all twisted and mags wouldn't seat well, either too loose or too tight. LGS gave me what I had in it so I sent it down the road.

I let my 8334 go pretty quick, stock was all twisted and mags wouldn't seat well, either too loose or too tight. LGS gave me what I had in it so I sent it down the road.
77/22's are much more precise than RAR's but having said that I have 3 Rugar American Target models and they are fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom