• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rules for Police Stops

If you have nothing to hide why make their jobs aggravating , do they come to your Job and make things hard on you? People that are rude and smarta$$'s to cops is why some of them act how they do, don't be a$$'s to them

If you have nothing to hide why make their jobs aggravating , do they come to your Job and make things hard on you? People that are rude and smarta$$'s to cops is why some of them act how they do, don't be a$$'s to them

While I will never convince you here is what I will say. Doing the bare minimum should not make their jobs aggravating. Asking for me to do stuff I am NOT obligated to do will get resistance, sorry if my not giving up to your unlawful demands is aggravating. IT MATTERS NOT IF I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. MY PERSONAL PROPERTY AND MY PERSONAL SPACE are just that. If you have RAS or PC then fine go ahead search away. If you don't, I don't have time for you to fish.

While I will never convince you here is what I will say. Doing the bare minimum should not make their jobs aggravating. Asking for me to do stuff I am NOT obligated to do will get resistance, sorry if my not giving up to your unlawful demands is aggravating. IT MATTERS NOT IF I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. MY PERSONAL PROPERTY AND MY PERSONAL SPACE are just that. If you have RAS or PC then fine go ahead search away. If you don't, I don't have time for you to fish.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS

A couple of my friends have had great success handing their GWL with their drivers license on traffic violations. Usually get's them off with a warning.

And if you know you've been breaking the law, I would comply with most requests.

Back
Top Bottom