• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rules Input

58499170.jpg

No change would be fine..

As far as I'm concerned people can list their AR bits wherever they want. A lower is the 'firearm'. I don't think there's enough volume to warrant another forum.

As for the bumping, once every 48 hrs would get my vote.

Only if you can figure out how to make people close their ads and note that the item is sold or off the market. Personally. smiley popcorn faces on outrageous ads seem still in the bounds of decorum. But I am a newbie.

I like the idea of requiring a cash price. Lets face it, if you cant put a cash price on it youre not really getting rid of it anyway. Youre showboating

Ar uppers should go in rifles and lowers should only be posted in handguns if they are marked only pistol or built as a pistol. A stripped marked multi should go in rifles too

No change would be fine..

As far as I'm concerned people can list their AR bits wherever they want. A lower is the 'firearm'. I don't think there's enough volume to warrant another forum.

As for the bumping, once every 48 hrs would get my vote.
How about a MSR sub-forum? The site is growing, just makes sense that when I want to look at tactical rifles I don't have to wade through a bunch of bolt guns and 10-22's.
Kinda like when we separated handguns and revolvers into their own section.

A listing for sale with a price is just an offer. It is not cast in stone. Until the seller and buyer agree on item, quantity, price etc. there is no contract. If sellers do not understand this then they should list their items elsewhere. It is up to you OS to make sure the sellers understand the difference between an offer and a contract. Otherwise there will always be bad posts, neg ratings and HATs.

Keep the prices otherwise it turns into an auction

AR uppers in accessories, and lowers in the rifle or pistol section.

As much as I would have a good time making comments how about we keep the current rules .

So no real changes . I would like to see banned users stay banned for sales problems and consider looking at users that come here from other boards after getting banned on other boards for shady dealings . Banned users for discussions I would say time outs and less bans

Back
Top Bottom