• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Running me ragged with questions

Goosebuster

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Roll Tide Roll
19   0
Reaction score
I havent sold anything in a while but man things have changed since my last sail. I posted several guns for sale the last 2 days just because I havent shot them in a while and want to get some cash to buy a high end AR or a "Gucci" pistol so I can be like the cool operators I see on YouTube. I listed these guns at very good prices, prices that are far lower than the people who know what they have. Anyways, my sailing experience has been nothing but hour long conversations in private message from people who want it but need to ask me questions that are clearly answered in my listing and then they just vanish. Dont even tell me "I appreciate your time but I think im going to pass" just vanish when they run out of questions. My rants over, I just wanted to complain about it a little because thats the only satisfaction im going to get. I might start buying 9mm Hi Point pistols and listing them for sail $900 firm or trades highly in my favor just to get even.

Just had a sailor with more feedbacks than me take down an ad and offer to sail to me at a lower price after dealing with a bunch of a**clowns and their issues.
the past 3 years ive only bought stuff, I havent tried sailing anything. But I just dont remember it being like this the last time I sold something.

It gets worse every day! ODT is getting to be more hassle than fun. I certainly understand just what you’re saying. Also my deal is still on the table if you decide. Promise I won’t ask you any questions. LOL

Back
Top Bottom