• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Running the Peachtree Road Race with AR

Dear lord son what kind of retard logic is this? Yeah showing up at a race with tens of thousands of runners and spectators with ANY type of weapon strapped to you and be anonymous? Did you eat paint chips as a kid? What exactly is it that YOU want? What exactly do YOU think this is going to accomplish?

If you can't see that your own personal little 2nd amendment stance will do far more harm than it will good,well ask the guy who OC'ed at a soccer game in Forsyth county.

Made national news, the guy was universally condemned, parents were in an uproar, hired private security.

Hello....we are here to sign up for the Atlanta 10K.

untitled.png

If you "honestly" think you can attend this race wearing, a mask, a cape and a rifle of any kind and NOT get your face on the news ........ I am honestly concerned that you own a firearm.

I am sure you do a lot of running to prepair for this race. Why don't you start doing your training in the outfit you plan on wearing to the race. Go out running around town with the mask, cape and rifle. Train like you plan to do the race. See what kind of reaction you get while training in full costume.

Oh, and let us know how that goes.

If you "honestly" think you can attend this race wearing, a mask, a cape and a rifle of any kind and NOT get your face on the news ........ I am honestly concerned that you own a firearm.

I am sure you do a lot of running to prepair for this race. Why don't you start doing your training in the outfit you plan on wearing to the race. Go out running around town with the mask, cape and rifle. Train like you plan to do the race. See what kind of reaction you get while training in full costume.

Oh, and let us know how that goes.
You might be taking this a little too far with the cape.

Back
Top Bottom