• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Russian KrinKov I have always been a fan

Strip the red and slap on some Amber shellac. If I remember correctly that camo job on the rifle you did looked great.

I still do not get the Krinkov name. It is a made-up Russian sounding name.
They are called AKS-74U in Russian. There never was a short barrelled Russian version of AK47.
AKS-74U (Skladyvayusvhiysya, folding, Ukorochennyi, shortened) is issued to police, in a submachine role. Before that, APS, Stechkin Automatic Pistol, played that role.

They are called AKS-74U in Russian. There never was a short barrelled Russian version of AK47.
AKS-74U (Skladyvayusvhiysya, folding, Ukorochennyi, shortened) is issued to police, in a submachine role. Before that, APS Stechkin Automatic Pistol, played that role.
You will be okay, we are here incase you need a shoulder. Thank you for straightening that right up what a travesty.

BTW I'm just picking on you cause your so passionate about it.

:cool-new:

AKS-74U (Skladyvayusvhiysya, folding, Ukorochennyi, shortened) is issued to police, in a submachine role. Before that, APS Stechkin Automatic Pistol, played that role.
I just call mine suchka

Back
Top Bottom