• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S/A XDS 45 acp....a disappointment

No problems with mine either. talon makes the rubberized grip tape that would mitigate the aggresive texture..if one was so inclined.. I just shoot it and it hits what I aim at with a big ol'tater :)

it is a very concealable and accurate 45,not a range gun.I wear mine on my ankle.I have a G36 too,but this 45 is the only one I can strap to my ankle for back up-love it!!!

If you think the factory grip texture is ruff try a set of sandpaper grip tape. I have several XDm's with the same grip texture as the XDs and found that it wasn't enough so I added sandpaper grip tape. Now the guns stick to my hands like glue when at the range.

I had a set of the rubber grip tape but I did not like the spongy feel so I removed them. I can see where most people would like the rubber grips because they are soft but I don't have girly hands so the ruffed texture works for me.

Most reasons you see them fs is people are seeing major issues with them and the fact where they are manufactured at.I have seen the barrel's exploding and FTE,FTF problems over and over.
I was going to buy when I first saw and thank GOD I listen to my gut feeling to hang out and research a little more and wait for some reviews.

Most reasons you see them fs is people are seeing major issues with them and the fact where they are manufactured at.I have seen the barrel's exploding and FTE,FTF problems over and over.
I was going to buy when I first saw and thank GOD I listen to my gut feeling to hang out and research a little more and wait for some reviews.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Where they are manufactured has nothing to do with their quality.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Where they are manufactured has nothing to do with their quality.

Simple google is your friend, and if you believe where they're made has no effect on craftsman ship and quality you have a lot to learn my friend.If I want some foreign crap of junk I will buy something from a foreign company.

I've been buying SA guns for years with no issue. Next you are going to say Glocks are crap too because they are forgein. How about RIA? They junk too?

You personally didn't see any barrels explode was my point.

I've been buying SA guns for years with no issue. Next you are going to say Glocks are crap too because they are forgein. How about RIA? They junk too?

You personally didn't see any barrels explode was my point.

Yes I did, My friends exploded and was replaced and had many FTE,FTF problems sent it back for repairs,and got it back to have another issue with FTE, He thought he might have limp wrist the weapon and I shot and same results.He also had the range master shoot also and same results.
He sent it back and it came back with test fire OK and traded it for a GLOCK.

Knowing a company is foreign is one thing, but knowing a company is USA made and they send them out of the country to be built for cheap cost well that is another thing.It sounds like you love yours, congrats I wouldn't trade my left shoe for one.I don't trust something to protect me and my families life then I will not own it.

Like I said, you seeing it happen in person is one thing, doing a google search is something different (do you believe everything someone says on the internet?).

I do love mine, as do most everyone that has one.

Like I said, you seeing it happen in person is one thing, doing a google search is something different (do you believe everything someone says on the internet?).

I do love mine, as do most everyone that has one.
Guess you can't read I clearly stated I witness this in person with my friends, and you can google this problem and it has been noted.I am glad you love yours, and being you see these all over for sale and for trade and they haven't been out that long should say something about them.They're junk in my eyes and plenty of others agree also.

Back
Top Bottom