S&W barrel

three08

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
109   0
Reaction score
I have a brand new M & P 45 threaded barrel that rubs on frame and will not cycle. Has anyone had this problem? Will be calling S &W tomorrow. How is there customer service dept?

Does it not cycle suppressed ,unsuppressed or both ? Also I take it that its a factory barrel? It does require a short break in period if new. Or it could be out of spec. Their customer service is top notch.

How is there customer service dept?
Hit or miss. Normally pretty good.

However, a couple of years ago they destroyed my gun without telling me first and took almost a year to replace it. They said they only made those guns once a year so I had to wait until they did another run.

Now I have been waiting over a month on a shipping label to send them back a bad AR barrel. I email them every week, and every week they tell me they are having problems getting labels out and I should expect mine in 3 to 5 days. It's getting pretty old to be honest with you. I asked them if I could just get a RMA number and pay for shipping myself and they told me no. I must wait until they send a label.

This experience may prove to be the end of my interest in buying anything modern S&W ever again.

Back
Top Bottom