• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sad day in Rock and Roll - Johnny Winter has died

Dangit! I saw Johnny & Edgar Winter with Rick Derringer August 29, 1976 at the old Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium. They were the 3rd band out of 5 to play at the Kiss concert. Man, they tore that place up! They put on a show that I hope I never get too old to forget. RIP Johnny Winter. Damn, just damn....

R.I.P., Johnny Winter...LOVE listenin' to "Mean Mistreater", "Good Morning, Little School Girl" & "Mojo Boogie"...I hope somewhere J.W. is "High As A Georgia Pine" tonight....mikey357

Dangit! I saw Johnny & Edgar Winter with Rick Derringer August 29, 1976 at the old Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium. They were the 3rd band out of 5 to play at the Kiss concert. Man, they tore that place up! They put on a show that I hope I never get too old to forget. RIP Johnny Winter. Damn, just damn....

That is cool. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Holy crap! I was there, too. Though for some reason I seem to have substantial memory loss about a lot of the details.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom