• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Safe Movers in N. Gwinnett County and surrounding areas- Found a good co.!

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
310   0
Reaction score
I know there are safe movers on here that are fantastic and have read a lot of positive things about them. Unfortunately, some or most are out of my servicing area due to distance, and I totally understand.

I picked up a safe from Gander on a deal, as they are heavily discounting Liberty safes due to them going out of business.

Kale (owner) from North Georgia Safe Movers is who I used. They are at www.installmysafe.com or 678-617-2947.

They were extremely professional regarding the care of my home- wood floors, carpet, etc. Excellent communication on every step of the way from inception, to pickup to delivery time. I set my pot of coffee to brew when they arrived, and it was still brewing when they finished the job!

Thumbs up for these guys!

I know there are safe movers on here that are fantastic and have read a lot of positive things about them. Unfortunately, some or most are out of my servicing area due to distance, and I totally understand.

I picked up a safe from Gander on a deal, as they are heavily discounting Liberty safes due to them going out of business.

Kale (owner) from North Georgia Safe Movers is who I used. They are at www.installmysafe.com or 678-617-2947.

They were extremely professional regarding the care of my home- wood floors, carpet, etc. Excellent communication on every step of the way from inception, to pickup to delivery time. I set my pot of coffee to brew when they arrived, and it was still brewing when they finished the job!

Nice to see props given where props are due

Give them a testimonial.

Back
Top Bottom