• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Safe to Carry 3.5# Ghost connector

well the mod and all the tuning was done by a glock armorer... so he will be going to jail with me. lol

I just learned about the different dongles... mine is apparently a coil, then there are ny1 and ny2... could anyone share the differences?

It's kinda hard to explain the difference. When you have a light connector paired with a heavier spring, the trigger pull just feels more.. consistent. Much closer to the way a good DA revolver trigger feels.

I use a Ghost Rocket 3.5lb connector in my Glock but I use it with the Glock 8lb trigger spring. Combined the trigger is around 5lbs and breaks clean. With the 5.5lb spring it was just too light for a carry gun. The plus side to swapping out to the 8lb spring is it is a captured spring and unlike the 5.5lb it is highly unlikely it will ever break on you. When fitting the Ghost Rocket there are a number of angles you can cut into that tab that will give the trigger a different feel. If you check out Ghost's install page they cover one such angle.

my daily carry has the lighter trigger..haven't had a problem YET. it stays in a good holster though, completely covers/houses the trigger. now with that said, if the gun hadn't come with the trigger already done, i probably would have left it stock. but that's just me bein cheap:p

If an attorney hires a Glock armorer to check your trigger in the event that you shoot someone in justified self defense, chances are you have bigger problems than just the trigger to worry about. As someone already mentioned though, triggers don't accidentally pull themselves so you should be good if you have the 4/5 basic fundamentals established.

aaaaannnnnddddd.... don't use an old crushed leather holster that could bend and get inside the trigger guard. lol

I use a Ghost Rocket 3.5lb connector in my Glock but I use it with the Glock 8lb trigger spring. Combined the trigger is around 5lbs and breaks clean. With the 5.5lb spring it was just too light for a carry gun. The plus side to swapping out to the 8lb spring is it is a captured spring and unlike the 5.5lb it is highly unlikely it will ever break on you. .

This make a good carry combo, also help keep down the light primer strikes. Too light and you may have to defend that in court. ( POS's favorite long lost cousin on the great grandma's side, twice removed, may want to sue you for the loss of their dear loved one.)

whatever it is just be used to shooting it. as long as the trigger is covered in a proper holster then it doesn't matter the weight.

Back
Top Bottom