• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sandy Hook..conspiracy??

You might be able to fake the moon landing and I dont know about spaceships crashing in the desert but no one is going to fake a school shooting

I see your point, but I encourage you to watch the video in the OP if you haven't already. I cannot say the whole thing was a fake, or staged, or whatever... all I'm saying is there are a lot... and I mean A LOT of discrepancies. Things that do not add up, that there have been no explanation for, news video and audio evidence that has disappeared, and/or removed from the Internet after several times being posted and re-posted... something STINKS about this event. There several verifiable facts, and STRANGE coincidences that make you wonder.

I see your point, but I encourage you to watch the video in the OP if you haven't already. I cannot say the whole thing was a fake, or staged, or whatever... all I'm saying is there are a lot... and I mean A LOT of discrepancies. Things that do not add up, that there have been no explanation for, news video and audio evidence that has disappeared, and/or removed from the Internet after several times being posted and re-posted... something STINKS about this event. There several verifiable facts, and STRANGE coincidences that make you wonder.

1)
cdn.memegenerator.net_instances_400x_24891143.jpg

2) Can you list some of these facts that don't add up? I watched the video too and didn't see anything in the way of facts, just speculation.

They've produced so much evidence that contradicts the original "evidence" or dare i say series of layers of evidence like the AR not even being a bushmaster and being found inside the vehicle unfired. That's a conspiracy.
It's keeps changing.

The rifle was not found in the vehicle, that was a Saiga shotgun. The rifle itself may or may not be a Bushmaster, I dont know, but the make and model doesnt seem to be a big issue in my opinion. The fact that it is a Bushmaster came from local police, who mentioned it in a press conference. Since then, no other information about the rifle has come out that I know of. Where do you see reports stating it is not a Bushmaster?

1)
cdn.memegenerator.net_instances_400x_24891143.jpg

2) Can you list some of these facts that don't add up? I watched the video too and didn't see anything in the way of facts, just speculation.

Okay, you're exactly right and I see your point... I searched the Internet for the so called "facts" spoken of in the video, and the links and sites I searched can be called into speculation. However, can I ask how you verify, or denounce the information you have gotten in the news or seen on TV? Do you have another source to research what you're reading or seeing? I will take back what I called "verifiable facts" because that term is contrary to what my post was intended to convey... the "facts" are difficult to confirm and in my opinion there is enough speculative light being shed on this event for me to call into question what is being shown on TV and written about in the major news publications. My apologies for indicating that I am IN THE KNOW and perpetuating the rumor mill about conspiracies. It is MY OPINION that the tragedies being reported are not completely true, that there is more to the story and that the questions being posed on the Internet and in the news warrant further investigation... the questions is... HOW DO WE DO THIS RELIABLY?!

Youre totally right, we have to rely on the media for information, but cant trust that information! its a total sham in my opinion. What I do is look for information every source is agreed on (there was at least one shooter, he shot this many people, he used this type of weapon, he is alive or dead) and take those at close to face value. i say "close to face value" because even things agreed to by everyone can be wrong.

Then I look at video. Video doesnt normally lie, and when it does, it usually takes a lot of work to make it do so. So in this case i look at the video of the guy being chased in the woods, the video of the gun being taken from the car, the video of the school after the shooting, and draw my conclusions.

Im not saying there is no conspiracy, or that there is a conspiracy, just that I dont see any evidence leaning towards a conspiracy at this point in time.

Youre totally right, we have to rely on the media for information, but cant trust that information! its a total sham in my opinion. What I do is look for information every source is agreed on (there was at least one shooter, he shot this many people, he used this type of weapon, he is alive or dead) and take those at close to face value. i say "close to face value" because even things agreed to by everyone can be wrong.

Then I look at video. Video doesnt normally lie, and when it does, it usually takes a lot of work to make it do so. So in this case i look at the video of the guy being chased in the woods, the video of the gun being taken from the car, the video of the school after the shooting, and draw my conclusions.

Im not saying there is no conspiracy, or that there is a conspiracy, just that I dont see any evidence leaning towards a conspiracy at this point in time.

I think people have a lot of questions, and they don't feel that the answers they're getting are reliable, or the people giving them are credible. Based on that, more questions arise and the cycle continues until there is more doubt than belief.

Remember when you believed just about everything you read or watched on the news? My Dad tells me, "Believe NOTHING you hear, and only half of what you see"

In the Columbine shooting, there was security footage all over the news from inside the school. Where is this footage from this shooting? There isn't one photo/video of anyone hurt or any blood at all.

Back
Top Bottom