• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sandy Hook..conspiracy??

When the shooting took place there are so many people reporting ths facts as they see them some have got to be wronge and if there was some conspiracie going on Fox News would love to prove it just to make the other networks look badQUOTE=FlyDawg72;1641637]Okay, you're exactly right and I see your point... I searched the Internet for the so called "facts" spoken of in the video, and the links and sites I searched can be called into speculation. However, can I ask how you verify, or denounce the information you have gotten in the news or seen on TV? Do you have another source to research what you're reading or seeing? I will take back what I called "verifiable facts" because that term is contrary to what my post was intended to convey... the "facts" are difficult to confirm and in my opinion there is enough speculative light being shed on this event for me to call into question what is being shown on TV and written about in the major news publications. My apologies for indicating that I am IN THE KNOW and perpetuating the rumor mill about conspiracies. It is MY OPINION that the tragedies being reported are not completely true, that there is more to the story and that the questions being posed on the Internet and in the news warrant further investigation... the questions is... HOW DO WE DO THIS RELIABLY?![/QUOTE]

After watching most of the video footage, I have to wonder why we didn't see any more EMS and a triage set up? Look back at some of the video footage shot from Columbine. Big difference from what we have seen so far. I also watched closely as the officer pulled the rifle from the trunk of the car and began to cycle the bolt in a manor similar to an AK. Unless it had and ambi charging handle on it, I don't beleave it looked like an AR15 to me. I don't know what, or who to beleave anymore.

I watched it all. it is entirely plausible the gov staged this to strip you of your arms. IMO this should goto the Politics & hot topics forum not area 51

I watched the video earlier this evening. On one hand, it definitely made me think about and question some things, but on the other hand, I don't buy some of the assertions. It's really difficult to tell because it's a compilation of short clips put together to try and express a point of view, just like the liberal media and political pundits do all the time.

I saw a comment earlier about Emergency Medical Services (EMS) not being at the scene. When this was first mentioned on the video, I got goosebumps and really excited because I used to be a EMT-Paramedic myself and have been to a few shooting scenes (self-inflicted GSW at a party, an accidental discharge, etc., back in the early 90s.) Now, things may have changed since then, but the protocol in my jurisdiction was during these types of events, EMS personnel do not get out of the ambulance and start treating people until the scene has been secured by law enforcement officials and we get the "okay" to do so. This also goes for other first responders, such as fire fighters. During the self-inflicted GSW incident, my ambulance was actually the first vehicle to arrive at the scene, even before law enforcement, and several people at the party ran up to our ambulance and were screaming at my partner and I to get out and help the person who shot himself. We knew and followed protocol and would not enter the home or even get out of the ambulance for that matter. The scene had not yet been assessed and secured by law enforcement, and we had no idea what was going on in that house or what had actually happened at the time. We sat at as safe distance in the ambulance until city police arrived and secured the scene. Then, we entered the home to stabilize and transport the patient.

After it was mentioned on the video that there was no EMS at the scene and that they were not allowed to cross police lines, I saw several ambulances and small rescue and/or fire vehicles past police lines at the scene in several different shots throughout the video. I kept asking myself "Why does this guy keep saying that there is no EMS or other first responders at the scene?" when I can plainly see the vehicles in several video shots.

I guess what I'm trying to say in the end is that the video makes me think twice about several things, but I'm not sure if it completely convinces me that this incident was a conspiracy supported by the Federal Government. Who knows... it may very well be... but the video itself is not a "smoking gun" IMHO.

Youre totally right, we have to rely on the media for information, but cant trust that information! its a total sham in my opinion. What I do is look for information every source is agreed on (there was at least one shooter, he shot this many people, he used this type of weapon, he is alive or dead) and take those at close to face value. i say "close to face value" because even things agreed to by everyone can be wrong.

Then I look at video. Video doesnt normally lie, and when it does, it usually takes a lot of work to make it do so. So in this case i look at the video of the guy being chased in the woods, the video of the gun being taken from the car, the video of the school after the shooting, and draw my conclusions.

Im not saying there is no conspiracy, or that there is a conspiracy, just that I dont see any evidence leaning towards a conspiracy at this point in time.

youre taking this stuff to heart man, rebuttaling anyone who has an opinion that varies from yours. You all good man?

Im totally fine, no worries at all, everything is 5 by 5...

scienceblogs.com_startswithabang_files_2009_04_tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

Im totally fine, no worries at all, everything is 5 by 5...

scienceblogs.com_startswithabang_files_2009_04_tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

This is why I can't join these discussions. It always comes down to one person insulting the other, marginalizing their opinion (I know, I know, their "opinion" marginalizes them, blah, blah, blah).

I swear that pictures of people wearing tinfoil hats in the Area 51 section is our own special Godwin's Law.

Isnt that kind of the point though? If we had a section called "Things relatable to Hitler" I would expect references to Hitler.

Back
Top Bottom