• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sandy Hook..conspiracy??

Isnt that kind of the point though? If we had a section called "Things relatable to Hitler" I would expect references to Hitler.

...naaawwwww man! You'd be doing it wrong! That's where everyone would go to blast the thread starter about how narrow minded, malicious, and short-sighted he is for even considering that topic is appropriate to speak of!

I have to admit, the first thing I thought when I heard about the shooting, is how convenient it would be for Obama.It would not surprise me that this was set up, what would surprise me is if the government didn't really murder the children, but hid the somewhere..seems like a liability not allowed to exist

Just watched the videos. WOW. My wife makes fun of me for thinking the gov't is always behind it. Unfortunately, it unfolds that i was right. Now she's starting to understand what i mean. I had no idea this video was out there, but found myself questioning almost everything I had seen thus far on the shooting. Now that I have seen it there has been some light shed on certian things. I'm not that bright sometimes, but dern.....all you had to do was watch tv to figure out something was not right here.

anyone find it interesting in all footage only one ambulance. but a gazzillion cops in a tiny tiny town. from start to finish the shooting and obama issueing executive orders was around a month anyone curious about that. its easy to put this here in a area that people will discount as crazy talk but it should be forwarded to everyone you know and let people make their own decision.

Back
Top Bottom