• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SC Gov Nikki Haley Got a Handgun From Santa for Being a Good Girl

Posted on her fb:

Jerry Henry
Nice! Now, if South Carolina would change their firearms laws concerning reciprocity and recognize Georgia Weapons Licenses, you could carry it legally in GA to protect yourself while visiting! And, all of the citizens of GA who have valid Georgia Weapons Licenses could do likewise when visiting South Carolina. Then, I could be legally armed for my protection when I visit the Palmetto State! THAT would be a great Christmas present!
9 minutes ago · 3

http://www.wyff4.com/news/columbia-...mas/-/9324106/23654562/-/14085xz/-/index.html

Haley, who holds a concealed weapons permit, is an outspoken supporter of gun ownership. In 2010, on nikkihaley.com, she said, "Few things are as clearly defined as the right of individual Americans to own and use firearms. The right to bear arms was deemed so critical by our Founders that they spelled it out in absolute terms, and any governmental action that undermines that right is in turn undermining the very freedoms that built our great nation."
Haley has continued to push for changes that would make acquiring a CWP easier.

My wife's grandparents live in SC and we visit them often. I sure wish they had reciprocity with GA. Silly that they don't.

Meh....she's at the helm of a state legislature that mandates education and training before licensure.....I don't care what she posts on her Facebook.

Pretty damn good unless there is something I don't know about it...?
im asking only because i dont know anything about her for the most part

career politicians tend to put up facades so regardless of who they are i encourage anyone (including myself) to look into the most honest thing about them, their voting record

i mean McCain for instance claims to be conservative, hardly the case

Back
Top Bottom