Scam- This one made me laugh-Scam!

Got one right by the kitchen sink for just this purpose, LOL. I even had an Indian ask me in a thick accent, "What are you doing? Are you insane?"

I always ask them if they want to buy some Amway...they usually hang up.
If i feel like it, i listen to the spiel and get downto the point they ask for money and i start in on the “just give me your account number and i will wire you my money” ..... they hate this crap.

I always ask them if they want to buy some Amway...they usually hang up.
If i feel like it, i listen to the spiel and get downto the point they ask for money and i start in on the “just give me your account number and i will wire you my money” ..... they hate this crap.
LOL, Amway asked me and my buddy to stop selling their stuff (in the early 90's). We sold too much product and not enough "membership packages." LOL!

I found the tones for a disconnected phone number and made a new greeting with it. My greeting has those tones and then my voice saying leave a message. I have gone from three to four calls a day to maybe 3 or 4 a week.

I bitched about the Medicare "free" braces a couple months ago, then heard the Feds had arrested about 2 dozen of them, including a couple doctors....no more calls from them.

Had one about a year ago wanted to send me a check, I said I needed the money right now...in cash...get yo ass and my money over to my house pronto. He went back to eating his curried goat lunch.

Back
Top Bottom