• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Scam- This one made me laugh-Scam!

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
1-800-633-4227called me and I did not have my glasses on, or I would not have answered. The call went like this, Hello sir I am calling from medicare about a new plastic card being made for you...I could damn near not understand what he was saying...The accent was so thick it sounded like he was from India or near by. I said dude I cannot understand your command of or the lack of, the English language. I asked him where he was calling from? He said Washington, and I said that explains, it to which he asked what...I simply said all of you Camel sucking assholes, don't call back or I will find you...Just wanted to let you know, I looked up the number and it is a scam to get for information..I wish I could spend a few minutes with him behind closed doors...DD out..

We get about 3 or 4 a dang day seems like! I’ve cussed some slap out and hung up ! The do not call list doesn’t help with the scammers! Wish had a button to press to blow their useless @$& to hell! Don’t have the patience for crap like this anymore!

Tell the number's on the Do Not Call list and they hang up real fast, and I've never had one call back after that. That law actually has some teeth and it does seem to get enforced by the FTC.

Back
Top Bottom