• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

scammers

Your site is full of them and admin doesn’t seem to care. Instead of letting this run out, you will delete and squash all conversation about it. You have a problem and you know it. Not just your site, but every site these days. The only difference is other sites let the members weed the bad anpples out. Why is the admin scared to let folks here weed out the bad apples?

We have nuked more than 10 20 of them just today. You simply need to hit the "Report" button that's on the bottom left of every post and PM. There are also numerous threads on the topic. If the deal sounds too good it be true; it probably is.

Also, posting a rant thread in the classifieds is usually going to result in a delete.

We have nuked more than 10 of them just today. You simply need to hit the "Report" button that's on the bottom left of every post and PM. There are also numerous threads on the topic. If the deal sounds too good it be true; it probably is.
So why did you delete my remarks, my and d500lnn was legit. We have done a deal on here for more than most have their whole time on the trader/.

We have nuked more than 10 of them just today. You simply need to hit the "Report" button that's on the bottom left of every post and PM. There are also numerous threads on the topic. If the deal sounds too good it be true; it probably is.

Also, posting a rant thread in the classifieds is usually going to result in a delete.
Awesome. I’ll do that now.

Back
Top Bottom