• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

scammers

It absolutely was a rant and a public callout. Neither of which belong in the classifieds.
Well if saying " you have to be smarter than what you're working with" is a call-out or a rant, then there's a heck of a lot worse on here. I just love the way you harass me too. No different than saying you have to watch who you deal with on here. That's absolutely what that meant too. Nick is a friend of mine and was not toward him in a bad way. Take it for what you think it was though.

Your site is full of them and admin doesn’t seem to care. Instead of letting this run out, you will delete and squash all conversation about it. You have a problem and you know it. Not just your site, but every site these days. The only difference is other sites let the members weed the bad anpples out. Why is the admin scared to let folks here weed out the bad apples?
exactly just who gets to make the decision???

Well if saying " you have to be smarter than what you're working with" is a call-out or a rant, then there's a heck of a lot worse on here. I just love the way you harass me too. No different than saying you have to watch who you deal with on here. That's absolutely what that meant too. Nick is a friend of mine and was not toward him in a bad way. Take it for what you think it was though.

Take it elsewhere, if you feel I harass you post in Private Help and the other admins and mods will take a look. Don't do it here.

Back
Top Bottom