• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Scumbag shoots at LEO with an AK during routine traffic stop

Could be a rubberband style "Slidefire" but no I don't think that looks full auto especially for an AK.

I have been wrong in the past though.

“He was a scumbag and a terrorist, and he’s dead,” Stanko said.

Well said Chief Stanko

What made him a terrorist? Did he blow up a marathon? Did he poision a water supply? Did he destroy government property? He is a criminal with a weapon....how is that any different from most criminals? He just had the will to use the weapon....doesn't make him a terrorist.

The media is quick to proclaim someone a terrorist....but the sad reality of things is that "One man's terrorist....is always another's freedom fighter." I just wouldn't want to classify this guy as a terrorist. A criminal with a gun is much more fitting.

What made him a terrorist? Did he blow up a marathon? Did he poision a water supply? Did he destroy government property? He is a criminal with a weapon....how is that any different from most criminals? He just had the will to use the weapon....doesn't make him a terrorist.

The media is quick to proclaim someone a terrorist....but the sad reality of things is that "One man's terrorist....is always another's freedom fighter." I just wouldn't want to classify this guy as a terrorist. A criminal with a gun is much more fitting.

This.
Slippery slope people, watch your verbage. What would you do if people were occupying your country? regardless of reason.

Back
Top Bottom