• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Scumbag shoots at LEO with an AK during routine traffic stop

They would hate to encounter some of the literature/experiences I have memorized then.....guess that makes me a bad guy. Why??? because I learned things that are "bad" or "Dangerous"??

Oh well.....the fact that he had these books (As they say, I wasn't there so I can neither confirm nor deny this) makes him a terrorist? When did owning literature regardless of the concepts covered make someone a terrorist? Wouldn't 1984 or Defiance fall into the same lines? Those books spark the interest in revolt and "changing ones path". Hell Charles Manson killed A LOT of people and even had copies of "Mein Kampf" did that make him a terrorist?

I just think we need to watch our verbage because at any time you, me, our friends, or family could be labled a terrorist based on false accusations or here say. Do I think he is a criminal....maybe (don't know what he did exactly to get to the point of riding with a combat load out) a terrorist.....no.

but then again I am just playing devils advocate here.

Why you surely are not suggesting that people are innocent until proven guilty? Didn't they try that in a country named AMERICA??? I wouldn't be surprised if we are all on this list already http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/03/us-usa-security-database-idUSBRE94200720130503

Why you surely are not suggesting that people are innocent until proven guilty? Didn't they try that in a country named AMERICA??? I wouldn't be surprised if we are all on this list already http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/03/us-usa-security-database-idUSBRE94200720130503

My name is in crayon on that list....I assure you.

But yes "innocent until proven guilty" used to be the way things worked....now....its just a mess of attorneys squabbling to **** each other at the expense of the client.

As far as lists go....I could care less what lists I am on. Quite Frankly, I am positive many of our ancestors and founding fathers were on someone's list (My ancestors were some of the first "Uncivilized" fighters, I had ancestors fight in the indian wars, and far back down the line an ancestor was one of William Wallaces officers...we are used to being the bad guys)...but yet they remained steadfast and true to their beliefs and won their "freedom" (Granted it didn't last long but the concept still remains). Why are we so afraid of lists that we stop from sharing information or resources with people because of fear? Why have we developed into a country filled and riled with fear that is quick to label someone a "Terrorist" based solely on the fact that is what scares us currently? Are we truly afraid of being dragged from our homes for a "Voluntary" LOCKDOWN scenario? At what point do people say enough is enough and start lashing out?

Commented by New Yorker

"One less Lifetime NRA member. All those years with his assault weapon, and no one to shoot it at, so he just had to go and try it out on a live target. No reason to ban assault weapons, coulda happened to anyone who was a lunatic and bought an assault rifle 'cause there was no background check required to prevent him from doin' that. I hope the cop recovered Ok from his wounds."

hmmmm. he must have special glasses that allow him to see solid facts that I am not able to.

Commented by New Yorker

"One less Lifetime NRA member. All those years with his assault weapon, and no one to shoot it at, so he just had to go and try it out on a live target. No reason to ban assault weapons, coulda happened to anyone who was a lunatic and bought an assault rifle 'cause there was no background check required to prevent him from doin' that. I hope the cop recovered Ok from his wounds."

hmmmm. he must have special glasses that allow him to see solid facts that I am not able to.

Ignorance....if they think hes bad....wait till the real wolves come out.

Very unsettling. Shows the danger LEO's face with every traffic stop. But I think this guy was just off his rocker, from his actions he didn't seem to have an affective plan when he stepped out of the car... News flash buddy, ain't no respawns in real life.
Or it could have been what others have said... suicide by police

Terrorist or not he was a scumbag. He should have read the beginners level shooting manual instead of the advanced. Like they said, DRT but my version is this DRTAGSTW. Dead Right There And Gonna Stay That Way.

Back
Top Bottom